Our Gym’s Schedule
CrossFit Class Schedule
In our attempt to encourage social distancing due to the COVID-19 outbreak, CFP WILL BE CLOSED as of Tuesday 3/17-Monday 4/7 pending any unforeseeable changes. Please stay safe and follow along with our Virtual Classes, Virtual Private Coaching and at home WODs which will be posted every day. We encourage you all to stay engaged with our community in our private members-only group on Facebook.
Altered Holiday Schedule 2020
- New Years Eve- Monday 12/31/19-6am, 7am,8am,9am CrossFit Classes only
- New Years Day- Tuesday 1/1/20-6am,7am,8am,9am CrossFit Classes only
- MLK Day- Monday 1/21/19-6am,7am,8am,9am CrossFit Classes only
- Presidents Day-Monday 2/18-19-6am,7am,8am,9am CrossFit Classes only
- Memorial Day-Monday 5/27/19-6am,7am,8am,9am CrossFit Classes only
- Wednesday 7/3/19-6am,7am,8am,9am CrossFit Classes only
- Independence Day-Thursday 7/4/19-CLOSED
- Labor Day-Monday 9/2/19-6am,7am,8am,9am CrossFit Classes only
- Columbus Day-Monday 10/14/19-6am,7am,8am,9am CrossFit Classes only
- Veterans Day-Monday 11/11/19-6am,7am,8am,9am CrossFit Classes only
- Thanksgiving Day-Thursday 11/28/19-6:30am and 8am CrossFit classes only
- Christmas Eve-Tuesday 12/24/19-6am,7am,8am CrossFit Classes only
- Christmas Day-Wednesday 12/25/19-CLOSED
Open Gym Policy:
Our open gym hours are the following:
*If you would like to workout during non open gym hours (during class times), you must take a class prior to. After class you have 1 hour to complete any additional work you may want to do.
*If you work 1-1 with a CFP Coach or trainer (personal training), you have access to CFP to complete your workouts during non-open gym hours as prescribed by your coach/trainer (you are on a program by a CFP coach/trainer).