Prototype Strength is a unique class offering that gives one the opportunity to follow a structured strength training program while providing the accountability and community that is found in CrossFit classes.
Prototype Strength members are paired with a coach who will provide individualized exercise programming and actionable feedback to help you reach your strength training goals.
Members have access to a private Facebook page to connect with their fellow members and share the results of their journey.
Prototype Strength is for EVERYONE, regardless of ability level.
You Should Join Prototype Strength If You:
- Want to improve your Olympic Weightlifting
- Want to improve your Powerlifting
- Want to improve your overall health and fitness
- Want to get stronger
- Want to build more muscle
- Want to get faster
- Need a mental break from CrossFit
- Want to learn how to strength train
- Want to try something new
How It Works
- You will be paired with a coach who will sit down with you to discuss your goals.
- Your coach will write an individualized exercise program to help you reach your goals.
- Your coach will share your program through an online application that makes it easy to view workouts, record results, share video and notes and review exercise history.
- Workouts will include recommended warm-up and exercise selection (with demo videos, technique call-outs and prescribed sets, reps and weights).
- Do your workouts during class times (see below) or at any time that is convenient to you!
- Monday: 5:30 – 7:00 AM and 5:00 – 6:30 PM
- Tuesday: 5:30 – 7:00 AM and 5:00 – 6:30 PM
- Wednesday: 5:30 – 7:00 AM and 5:00 – 6:30 PM
- Friday: 5:30 – 7:00 AM and 5:00 – 6:30 PM
- Saturday: 8:00 – 9:30 AM only
Attend class to receive instant feedback on your movement and technique or do your workouts on your own schedule and receive feedback by providing your coach with video of your exercise.
Program Pricing & Membership Options
All Prototype Strength program memberships have a minimum 3-month commitment.
- Unlimited Strength Classes: $220
- 2x/week add-on to CrossFit membership: $110
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Do you need to be a member of CrossFit Prototype to join Prototype Strength?
A: No! We welcome all people from the community to our gym to strength train. Fill out the form below to get started today.
Q: What is strength training?
A: Strength training uses resistance (like weights, bands or your own bodyweight) to temporarily stress your body and create adaptations to that stress. The result is increased strength!
Q: Do I need to have experience strength training?
A: No! Our coaches can accommodate all ability levels. If you are new to strength training, this is the program for you!
Q: Why do you require a 3-month commitment?
A: Developing strength doesn’t happen over night. It requires consistency over the course of many years. At the very least, you will see results after three months. However, that is just the tip of the iceberg. The longer you spend strength training the greater your results.